- More Info
- A Helpful Tip for Marketing Your Property
- BEAVA & MLS
- Buying a Home - A Guide to Getting Started with Buying your First Home
- Buying a Home with Good Resale Value
- Choosing a Property Management Service
- Choosing a Real Estate Company
- Determining Your Home's Worth
- Estimated Costs for Conveyance Transaction
- Holiday or Vacation Rental Service
- Moving to Barbados - Immigration Guide
- Multiple Listing Service
- Property Tax
- Purchasing Barbados Property Consideration Guide
- Things to Consider When Applying for a Mortgage
- Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Real Estate Agent
- What is MLS?
- Which Real Estate Market is Best?
- About Us
Choosing a Real Estate Company
Why use an agent? As a seller, you can find your own buyer but the question is, would an agent help you to achieve a better price? Much depends on the real estate market!
In a hot seller’s market, almost anybody can stick a sign in the yard and attract offers. That’s because buyers are falling all over themselves to buy property. In a buyer’s market, there are fewer buyers, thus making an agent’s services worth more. (More buyers purchase homes through a real estate agent. If you don’t hire an agent, you could be losing exposure to a large percentage of the buying population!)
Smart consumers interview potential real estate agents before deciding on whom to hire. Just as you are sizing up the potential company for a good fit, remember that the real estate agent will likely be interviewing you as well. You wouldn’t work with just any agent off the street and good agents are just as selective about their clients.
Finding a good real estate agent/broker is essential to enjoying a painless real estate transaction. The saying is "20% of the agents do 80% of the business," and it is true. The question is how can you find a good real estate agent? The best agent for you doesn't necessarily work at the largest brokerage, close the most transactions or make the most money. The best agent for you is an experienced professional who will listen to you, conduct themselves in an ethical manner and knows your market. You should find an agent with whom you feel comfortable and in whom you can trust.
If you are thinking of buying a Barbados property, Ron Karp Realty Ltd. offers 30 plus years of experience in the Barbados Real Estate industry. Whether you are interested in buying, selling, constructing, long-term rental, short-term holiday rental or having your current Barbados property managed, we offer a complete range of real estate services. Our goal is to ensure every client receives a professional, efficient, discreet and friendly response to their real estate needs! Contact us at Ron Karp Realty Ltd. today! We will work for you.