- More Info
- A Helpful Tip for Marketing Your Property
- BEAVA & MLS
- Buying a Home - A Guide to Getting Started with Buying your First Home
- Buying a Home with Good Resale Value
- Choosing a Property Management Service
- Choosing a Real Estate Company
- Determining Your Home's Worth
- Estimated Costs for Conveyance Transaction
- Holiday or Vacation Rental Service
- Moving to Barbados - Immigration Guide
- Multiple Listing Service
- Property Tax
- Purchasing Barbados Property Consideration Guide
- Things to Consider When Applying for a Mortgage
- Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Real Estate Agent
- What is MLS?
- Which Real Estate Market is Best?
- About Us
Buying a Home - A Guide to Getting Started with Buying your First Home
A Guide to Getting Started With Buying your First Home
Are you tired of throwing away money on rent and figure that it's time to get into a home of your own? If it's your first time of buying, you've probably got questions. You might be a little nervous that you'll mess up, and it's normal to feel that way. You will find that being an informed individual about the home buying process is empowering to you. Lucky for you that you came to the right place! Let's get started buying your first home!
Before Buying a Home, Get your Finances in Order! Line up your financing, set aside a down payment and study loan programs available. By doing your homework, you will know exactly how much you can pay and what it will cost you.
Determine a Down Payment! The more you put down, the lower your monthly mortgage payment.
Get a Preapproval Letter! Showing the seller you are already pre-approved for a loan gives you an edge during offer negotiations. This will save you a lot of time and heartache down the road.
Pick a Real Estate Agent to help with buying a home! With so much information available online, you might wonder why you need an agent at all. But markets vary from one another, and a good agent can guide you by giving you information based on experience and market knowledge. Why Hire an Agent? An agent with experience can help you to choose the right home at the right price.
With over 34 years experience in the Barbados Real Estate Industry, Ron Karp Realty has an intimate knowledge of the Barbados property market. Let Ron Karp Realty Ltd. and their experienced agents help make your buying process a smooth experience!